"Twilight"...I love it!! Yes, the books are better but it is difficult to get all that into a 2 hour movie. But I saw the movie first than read the books so maybe that is why I still love this movie! As for Stephenie Meyer's fifth book, "Midnight Sun" I heard she is going to finish it as so many people contacted her about it. Yet on her website she stated it was "on hold". She has posted the first 250 pages on her website which I read and it made me look at the movie differently since it was Edward's point of view in "Twilight". No worries if you were disappointed in the movie; I know many liked the book better. All I know is I have preordered the Blu-Ray of "Twilight" when it comes out in March. :) I think all the actors were great for their parts and heard today that Dakota Fanning might be in the next one.
1 comment:
"Twilight"...I love it!! Yes, the books are better but it is difficult to get all that into a 2 hour movie. But I saw the movie first than read the books so maybe that is why I still love this movie! As for Stephenie Meyer's fifth book, "Midnight Sun" I heard she is going to finish it as so many people contacted her about it. Yet on her website she stated it was "on hold". She has posted the first 250 pages on her website which I read and it made me look at the movie differently since it was Edward's point of view in "Twilight". No worries if you were disappointed in the movie; I know many liked the book better. All I know is I have preordered the Blu-Ray of "Twilight" when it comes out in March. :) I think all the actors were great for their parts and heard today that Dakota Fanning might be in the next one.
Post a Comment