Feb 9, 2009

I am now in the UK and God has unleashed the worst snow in England in 13 years! :D wooohooo!

Besides the fact that it is too windy to use umbrellas because they go the opposite direction and don't do the job they are made for (therefore I've decided to buy a clear one that encapsulates me so there's no possible way I could be touched by rain), it is gorgeously snowy! Waking up to fluffy flakes of snow, is quite possibly theeee best thing, especially upon receiving emails reporting cancelled lectures and seminars. Oi, i never thought i'd actually experience a SNOWDAY like the movies! 


Ummmm yes. Thats all. Also, I'm going to be writing in this more. 


and alsoooo... its sarah chases' birthday on friday. I'm sending her a card, and lets just take a moment to look at the name of her dorm in denmark..


Skjoldhøj Kollegiet in Spobjergvej 



2 comments:

Celtic Lady said...

Great to have you back! Enjoy the snow, much more pleasant to walk in than drive in. I would love to see a photo of you encapsulated in your new umbrella! Wow, I hear people complaining in Southern California that it is freezing at 55 degrees. Honestly, unless people have lived where there are actually four seasons (not perpertual sun) they think anything is freezing below 55!!! Stay warm and have a Happy Valentine's Day! Snow Party on!!!!

Sarah said...

ahh yes, good old skjoldhøj kollegiet at spobjergvej. what are they THINKING?!?! not ok for foreigners.

love you! enjoy the snow! thanks for the shout out!