Dec 19, 2008

Ashley needs a hug.

I am nearly done with the most rigorous 2 weeks of my life. 15 hour library seshs are finally over. 3500 wrd essays, and seeing that its 6:30am in an IT room will not be happening again. For lack of better words.. I'm KNACKERED! My sleepy haze has just gone off the 'cute' charts and entered something not as nice...


Other than that, meeting Sarah on tuesday with the 1 pound fun fare and the UK extravaganza will finally begin! I could not be happier!


hmmm I can't believe I am here nearly half way already...I JUST STARTED! I sit here writing this 4 months into my 9 months abroad. Choosing the year may be the smartest decision I've ever made. The pending 5 months spread such a sad sensation through my chest…. and what is amazing are not the sights saw, parties attended, or activities partook. At least for me, it's about connections I've had with other people. How this invisible bond forms between people from different places on this rock is seriously something worth all the trips in your life. Makes me wonder…Why us? Will we ever meet again? I guess a topic for another time..

Alright fans, Have so much fun this holiday!!! stay warm and keep out of trouble!
love from wales,
Ashley
xx

5 comments:

ciwaki said...

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and sending you a big hug!

<< For your "Chinese" half. (all in good fun) >>

Beijing Olympics. Learn Chinese in 5 minutes (Read them aloud) English - Chinese
 
That's not right!
Sum Ting Wong

Are you harbouring a fugitive?
Hu Yu Hai Ding
 
See me ASAP
Kum Hia Nao
 
Stupid Man
Dum Fuk
 
Small Horse
Tai Ni Po Ni 

Did you go to the beach?
Wai Yu So Tan
 
I bumped into a coffee table!
Ai Bang Mai Fu Kin Ni
 
I think you need a face lift!
Chin Tu Fat
 
It's very dark in here!
Wai So Dim
 
I thought you were on a diet!
Wai Yu Mun Ching
 
This is a tow away zone!
No Pah King

Our meeting is scheduled for next week!
 Wai Yu Kum Nao 
  
Staying out of sight
Lei Ying Lo
 
He's cleaning his automobile
Wa Shing Ka
 
Your body odour is offensive 
Yu Stin Ki Pu

Bill Lee said...

HUGS from the good old U S of A!
Wish you were here to celebrate Christmas and the New Year but I know you're having more fun where you are now.

ciwaki said...

Your family and extended family are livin' large in Lompoc on Christmas Day reading your blog. Wishing you a Merry Christmas! - Dad, Darin, Susan, Erna, Jim, Catherine, Steve, Alex and Penny the dog. (woof woof)

Unknown said...

Hi Ashley,
A great big hug to you and much aloha. Wishing you a Happy New Year. We miss you and can hardly wait to hear all your stories. Your blog is great. Great way to keep in touch.
Love,
Auntie Hatsu

Sarah said...

ohhh ash, you CRACK ME UP! I love reading your stories...even if i know them or was there to experience them, you have such a way with words.

i freaking love you!