All im doing these days anyway is REVISING all day. Everyday. Getting lost in LOST. Planning potential post-cardiff travels. Wondering what I'm going to do with all my stuff. Gym. Library. Pubs. Trying to live as cheap as possible. Drinking tea about 7x a day. Its still pouring rain, currently 13C (55F). Spending most of these lazy days w/Theresa and Mari. Celebrated Cinco de Mayo. Just submitted the stupidest (and last!) paper for the year researching Sustainable Development. Registered for my LAST SEMESTER at SFSU (knock on wood). Had my first exam in Inequalities & Divis. of Labour..I think it went quite well.. (knock on wood). Have my 2nd one today- Social Research Methods at 1630. Eating well, keeping warm, and yes, washing my hands (I know these questions are coming... dad) Oh and enjoying every last one of my last days in cardiff. Mmmm Bittersweet. ♥
4, count 'em 4 Weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment