Awkward situation 1: So some girl is sitting in my seat...#569
Instead of making a scene and flagging someone down I just look for my exam (lots of classes take the exam in the same room and the exams are already on the desks randomly dispersed) and take a seat. I do this riskily (?) as I am probably in someone elses' seat but luckily this person doesn't show up. I've noticed lots of people don't show up for their exams. Hence why I thought this would just be okay. Anyway, half way through the exam they catch me because my Identification application doesn't match my assigned seat #. I assume they immediately think I'm taking the test for someone else cause these test bouncers start ID-ing and questioning me. And I really mean bouncers... they check your ID at the door to see if it matches your face just like they do in the clubs.. Anyway I try to explain that this is all the-girl-who-took-my-seat-first's fault but they say I should never do this again and now they must track and match everyone on all the rosters and ID cards.
I hate making a scene which is why I quietly sat down and chose to do this in the first place!
awkward situation 2: They let me sit in my seat which was in the back corner of the late 500's. As they collected all 600 of the yellow exam booklets at exactly 12:00:00 somehow they forgot to pick mine up. Within minutes an announcement comes on from the ants in the very verrrrrrry front saying "PLEASE RAISE YOUR HAND IF YOU STILL HAVE AN EXAM BOOKLET." So I raise my hand. All of a sudden 500 peering heads turn around. Agh I hate making a scene! And now all these students have to sit and wait while a little man walks from seat #1 to seat 570 something just to collect my exam. Awesome. And everyone is still watching.
What's even mooore awesome is that this exam is 3 HOURS. Not only is it boooooooorrrriinnnnngggggggg because you can't leave early (and you definitely finish early) but people get too comfortable and take off their shoes (seriously, ew), and make all kinds of sniffing and coughing noises. And siting in the back, you see all the buttcracks and all that other good stuff. Not fun. PULL UP YOUR PANTS PEOPLE! Wahhh 2 moreeeeeeee!
No comments:
Post a Comment