Apr 15, 2009

So here begins the traveling debacles

I just booked a plane ticket to Aarhus, Denmark! Wooo this weekend April 17-19. I will stay in Sarah's dorm in the infamous Skjoldhøj Kollegiet in Spobjergvej. This is my last "break" before the final summer weeks of my time in the UK.

IDEALLY if time and money permits, my final holiday plans are to hit
Madrid, Spain
Barcelona, Spain
Paris, France

And then there is talk of Italy and Norway and Amsterdam although I'm fairly certain after all this traveling I will be poor for the rest of my life and will have to sell my appendages in order to survive!

My ticket to Denmark is £4.99 (+tax). Not too bad eh? Well they dont tell you this..that its
£40 - to check in 1 bag at the airport
£30 - to check in 1 bag online
£20 - to check yourself in at the airport
free - to check yourself in online
£10 - if your paying for your flight with a debit card

£20 just to check yourself in?????!? ugh!

My flight out of London is around 7 in the morning and there are no busses that can take me there that early since I would have to be at the airport around 5 or 6 AND allow travel time before that even. I think i'm going to have to crash Thursday night but if I"m gonna be there I might just stay all day...We'll see! Talk to you all when I get back! <3

No comments: